This integration allows for notifications from Readarr using its built in Connection for Notifiarr. In Readarr click Settings → Connect → + → Notifiarr
Grab - Receive a notification when media is initially grabbed (RSS or manual)
Download - Receive a notification when media new is successfully imported
Update - Receive a notification when the application updates
Upgrade - Receive a notification when upgraded media is successfully imported
Health - Receive a notification when the application reports an issue
Backup - Receive a notification when a backup occurs (Notifiarr Client Required)
Corrupt - Monitor backups for corruption and size loss (Notifiarr Client Required)
Deleted - Be notified when media is deleted
- Readarr shares the *arr channel unless Granular Setup is used, clicking the link on the site will move to the channel setup location.
Click the cog icon to open the configuration options for Readarr.
- Enable and colors for each trigger type
- Trigger specific options
- Content lines are small previews of the full notification for toast/push notifications
- 1:1 notifications means each notification will be sent, nothing updates existing messages
- Notification content options that you can turn on/off to show in the notifications
- Launch the integration layout editor (image below)
- Drag and drop positioning of where you want to see each piece of information in the notification. Some fields are locked (red outline). Full width items can not be used in a multi-line layout. You can not have more than 3 items per line.
- Test Layout - Will send a test notification with the current layout format
- Save Layout - Will save the current layout format as the one you want to use
- Reset Layout - Will set the layout back to default
- How to enable notifications from within Readarr
- Test the notification from Notifiarr to Discord
- This will ensure your server, channel and permissions are set properly in Discord.
Check and ensure you have a Grab or Download channel configured for Readarr
Your APIKey is incorrect