To take full advantage of all the notification features that Notifiarr provides, we offer a client you may run on premises. This client acts as a reverse proxy into your Starr apps, and in some cases other apps like your downloaders.
The Notifiarr client provides many enhancements to the Notifiarr experience. Here are a few:
- Enables Media Requests. Add content from your chat server.
- Configurable Network and Service Health checks. Get notified when something goes down.
- Plex webhook relay. Plex sends many webhooks; we use the client to filter them.
- Starr app proxy. This feature enables access to starr APIs with your Notifiarr API key (or a custom api key).
- Configurable System Snapshots. Get notifications containing system metrics. Examples:
- CPU, Memory, Storage, Raid Health: MegaRaid, mdadm, disk health: smartctl
- Nvidia: nvidia-smi, MySQL: display top queries
- TRaSH Custom format Sonarr and Radarr sync.
- Get notifications for downloads stuck in your starr app queues.
- Configure automated actions for these items.
- Daily dashboard notification for all starr, media and download apps.
- Hourly Plex Sessions notifications.
- Sqlite database corruption checks for Starr apps.
- Watch / Tail [log] files and get notifications for matched lines.
- Command Relay. Run scripts or commands on your server right from a chat channel.
- Act as a timer/trigger for certain Notifiarr Website actions
The application itself is full featured and built securely.
- Configurable upstreams by IP or CIDR.
- Supports proxy authentication.
- Configurable app, debug, http and service-check log files.
- Built in log file rotation.
- Parallel service checks for those with a lot of services.
- Supports HTTPS SSL certificate validation.
- Supports serving SSL with a valid TLS certificate and key.
- Configurable bind address (port) and url-base (subfolder proxy friendly).
- Beautiful UI. Can be themed.
- Log file viewer and log file tailing support using websockets.
See the Installation page.
The client is open source and available on Github.