This integration allows for notifications from Radarr using its built in Connection for Notifiarr. In Radarr click Settings → Connect → + → Notifiarr
Grab - Receive a notification when media is initially grabbed (RSS or manual)
Download - Receive a notification when media new is successfully imported
Update - Receive a notification when the application updates
Upgrade - Receive a notification when upgraded media is successfully imported
Failed - Custom notification type based on previous grabs. If the system detects a grab for the same media with the same quality or better before the previous one was imported then it will set the previous one as failed
Health - Receive a notification when the applicarion reports an issue
Backup - Receive a notification when a backup occurs (Notifiarr Client Required)
Corrupt - Monitor backups for corruption and size loss (Notifiarr Client Required)
Deleted - Be notified when media is deleted
- Radarr shares the *arr channel unless Granular Setup is used, clicking the link on the site will move to the channel setup location.
Click the cog icon to open the configuration options for Radarr.
- Open integration specific instructions
- Notification colors for each trigger type
- Unique notifications: Generate a new notification each time (By default notifications edit the previous one so there is a Grab and then the Download ot Upgrade will edit the Grab notification to alleviate the notification spam)
- Option to remove the grab once a successful import is done, only works with granular channels since messages in the same channel update
- Notification content options that you can turn on/off to show in the notifications
- Launch the integration layout editor (image below)
- Drag and drop positioning of where you want to see each piece of information in the notification. Some fields are locked (red outline). Full width items can not be used in a multi-line layout. You can not have more than 3 items per line.
- Test Layout - Will send a test notification with the current layout format
- Save Layout - Will save the current layout format as the one you want to use
- Reset Layout - Will set the layout back to default
- How to enable notifications from within Radarr
- Setting up multiple instance option
- Test the notification from Notifiarr to Discord
- This will ensure your server, channel and permissions are set properly in Discord.
Check and ensure you have a Grab or Download channel configured for Radarr
Your APIKey is incorrect