This integration allows for requesting media via Discord.
- Radarr (v3.0.2+)
- Sonarr (v22.214.171.1245+)
Lidarr1 - Enable Lidarr requests for an instance
Radarr1 - Enable Radarr requests for an instance
Readarr1 - Enable Readarr requests for an instance
Sonarr1 - Enable Sonarr requests for an instance
- Pick the channel on your server to monitor for requests and send optional approval messages.
Click the cog icon to open the configuration options for *arr apps.
- The client to use for Media Requests
- Default *arr apps, opening them allows for individual configuration. Details below
+ button adds another instance of an *arr app. This also needs configured in the Notifiarr client conf (or ENV if you use that) Details below
- User based granular options
- Cleanup will remove all the ping/pong messages when adding things, leaving only the final message.
- Default keywords that control the bot, change them however you want.
- Add another instance of an *arr app to be used for anything related to the Notifiarr client.
- Example conf setup for multiple instances.
- Keyword the bot looks for when adding something. add movie batman for example.
- Settings used when adding media to *arr.
- Discord users that can be used to assign permissions to
- User details
- App settings for the user
A basic overview on how to use the integration. This may change from time to time on the site without updating the screenshot here.
cancel to end any existing or stuck requests
help to ensure the bot has access to the channel and can response