This integration allows for requesting media via Discord.
- Radarr (v3.0.2+)
- Sonarr (v220.127.116.115+)
Lidarr1 - Enable Lidarr requests for an instance
Radarr1 - Enable Radarr requests for an instance
Readarr1 - Enable Readarr requests for an instance
Sonarr1 - Enable Sonarr requests for an instance
- Pick the channel on your server to monitor for requests and send optional approval messages.
Click the cog icon to open the configuration options for *arr apps.
- The client to use for Media Requests
- Default *arr apps, opening them allows for individual configuration. Details below
+ button adds another instance of an *arr app. This also needs configured in the Notifiarr client conf (or ENV if you use that) Details below
- User based granular options
- Cleanup will remove all the ping/pong messages when adding things, leaving only the final message.
- Default keywords that control the bot, change them however you want.
- Add another instance of an *arr app to be used for anything related to the Notifiarr client.
- Example conf setup for multiple instances.
- Keyword the bot looks for when adding something. add movie batman for example.
- Settings used when adding media to *arr.
- Discord users that can be used to assign permissions to
- User details
- App settings for the user
A basic overview on how to use the integration. This may change from time to time on the site without updating the screenshot here.